1. How do I start the process?
Simply give me a call at 757-253-8813 and we will arrange a time to meet at your home. I will do a room-by-room analysis and offer recommendations.
2. Will I be looking through a catalog or do I need to come by the store?
I will bring different window treatments with me and can hold them up in order to give you a better perspective of how they will look in your windows. I will also explain the features and benefits of each product and how they will be mounted. In addition, we do have a showroom available at anytime without an appointment.
3. What is the cost to get an estimate?
Estimates are free. I will take measurements of the windows to ensure that you are only purchasing the coverage you require. Prices include installation and will be itemized by room.
4. When I approve the estimate, when will my order be placed? How long does it generally take to receive the order?
Your order will be placed the same day as approval to expedite delivery. Immediately after the products arrive, I will call to set up a convenient installation time. Blinds, shades and tinting have an approximate two-week delivery time; shades take about five to six weeks.
5. What if I need window coverage immediately?
I will install free temporary pleated shades. These shades are attached with an adhesive tape. No holes will be drilled.
6. What if I am moving into a new home?
I will coordinate with you to have installation complete prior to your move-in. If you move in prior to your order arrival from the manufacturers, I will install temporary shades for the interim.